Read Matthew 21:1-11 KJV Then fill in the
correct words using the numbered clues below.
Find out what the crowds shouted to Jesus when He was on the road to Jerusalem.
The answer will be in the red squares.
What did the people cut down from the trees? (verse 8)
2. The people said, "Blessed is He who comes in the name of
the _____?" (verse 9)
3. The whole city moved when Jesus came into what city? (verse 10)
4. Where did the people put the branches from the trees? In the
____ (verse 8)
5. Who would come meek and sitting on an ass? Thy ____ (verse 5)
6. What did the people spread in the way? (verse 8)
7. What did Jesus come riding on? (verse 7)
What did the crowds shout when Jesus
rode past them on a colt?H O S A N N A