Statement of Faith
• There is only one God who exists as three persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit; all men and women are sinners and because of their sin, they are separated from God.
• Jesus is God's answer to our sin. Jesus came to earth as a man to pay the penalty for our sin by death on the cross and that on the third day He rose again.
• Salvation is a free gift from God for all who receive it through faith and trust in Jesus Christ. By trusting in Christ, we are called to acknowledge Him as Lord and Savior, be baptized, and live a life of repentance. We further believe that as Christians we are to proclaim the Gospel to the world.
• The Bible is God's inspired Word, worthy of our study and application. We have no creed but Christ, no book but the Bible. Jesus, as the Son of God, is the foundation upon which all we teach finds authority and meaning.
• There is but one Church, made up of all those who are personally related to God through His Son Jesus. We encourage the unity of all Christians, and believe that this unity can be achieved when love for Christ is greater than love for man-made traditions. We do not claim to be the only Christians, but strive to be Christians only. Having Christ in common is what makes the church, builds relationships, and strengthens families and communities.
Christ-Centered refers to the Lordship or authority of Jesus Christ. We believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of the living God, and the church is built upon that confession of faith. (Matthew 16:15-18)
Bible-Teaching refers to our belief that the Bible is the inspired Word of God. Our teaching finds its authority not in psychology, philosophy, or popular opinion, but in the timeless truth of Scripture. (2 Timothy 2:15 and 3:16)
"Children are a gift from the Lord; they are a reward from him." Psalm 127:3 NLT